Automatic Disposable Respirator Cup Mask Production Line
Respirator Production Line Application
Fully automatic production line designed for processing Cup style respirators which may achieve a very close facial fit and meet N95/ KN95/ FFP2/ FFP3 higher levels of filtering efficiency of airborne particles.
Samples of Products
Respirator Mask FFP3 Production Line Overview
Cup Mask Forming Station
Features & Advantages
Automatic Cup Mask FFP3 Production Line has a number of features and advantages:
- Full automatic working process for material loading, hot press cup forming, ultrasonic cup contour welding, cup waste cut away, and collection of finished cups.
- Automatic pressor control with guaranteed consistency of cup forming quality.
- Automatic waste material detaching and collecting after dia cut.
- With high productitivity of 25 cups per minute.
- With 10 inches color computer operation panel.
- The total power of the cup forming station is 9.5 kw.
- The machine equipped with emergency stops.
- Each machine include one cup mold, customized mold size and shape is acceptable
Mask Making Station Optional Accessories
- Automatic cut & weld the alumimum nose clips, with cut size: 90 mm(length), 5mm(width), the inner side of the alumimum stip is prepared with pre-attached adhesive material.
- Two elastic straps staped on masks by steel nails which helps provide a secure fixing.
- Optional head elastic straps fixed by welding instead of stapling.
- Pad printing device transfers ink patterns to surface layers of masks with a printing size 70 mm × 70 mm fast and high effiency process.
- Automatic hole punching on formed cups for vavled respirators.
- Automatic exhalation valve installation and welding by ultrasoic technology.
Technical Data of the Masks Production Line
|Mask Type||Cup mask|
|Mask Size||140 mm × 120 mm × 50 mm (size can be customized)|
|Line Speed||15 - 25 pcs/min|
|Mask Material||Non-woven fabric, Melt-blown fabric, Hot air Cotton, Carbon fiber fabric, Mirco filter fabric, etc.|
|Layer Quantity||3 - 6 Layers|
|Hot Pressed Cup Type||Cup Type can be customized|
|Ear Strap Fixed Type||by Stapling (staple size 6-7mm × 1mm), or by Ultrasonic Welding|
|Operation Screen||10 inches touch screen control panel|
|Air Source||0.4≤ P ≤0.7 MPa, flow rate 300 L/min|
|Ultrasonic Generator||220V, 20kHz, 1.5 kW|
|Power consumption||14.5 kW|
|Machine Area||12000 mm × 2500 mm × 1800 mm|
Disposable Respirator Mask Production Line Option Item
Automatic built-in option
- Built-in Pad Printing Device (70 × 70 mm)
- Built-in Nose Clip Attaching Station
- Elastic Straps Staping Section
- Hole Punching and Exhalation Valve Welding
Manual operation option
- Manual pad printing machine (with drying)
- Manual feeding double-sided inkjet printer (with drying)
- Manual Nose foam fixing machine (option to add Nose Clip fixing function)
Respirator Mask Parts & Materials
Example of 5 Layers Materials List
Five-layer powerful filtering effectively block pollution factors such as haze, bacteria, and dust.