Nonwoven Materials for Medicine, Hygiene and PPE
Non-Woven Hydrobonded Fabric
This non-woven material is produced by bonding using Spunlace technology polypropylene yarn obtained by extrusion.
High hydrophilic and absorbing properties are provided by the application of additives.
Non-Woven Hydrobonded Fabric Features
- does not support the growth of microorganisms
- high tensile strength
- low fiber migration during mechanical impact on the material
- high tactile comfort, very similar in effect to natural cotton
- can has specified properties on the absorption and retention of liquids
- the ability to apply a drawing to the surface of the material by the method of hydraulic embossing
- can be produced with various additives and colorants: antimicrobial, antistatic, hydrophilic, hydrophobic, fire retardant, UV stabilizer
- Surface density 30-150 gsm
- Fabric width 65-3200 mm
Nonwoven Hydrobonded Material Technical Data Sheet
|Description||Method||Physico-mechanical indexes for the material with surface density, g/m2|
|1. Surface density deviation, %||ISO 9073.1||±5|
|2. Breaking load, N, not less: MD||ISO 9073.3||78||100||130||170||210||280||300||320||340|
|Breaking load, N, not less: CD||40||65||80||105||125||160||180||200||210|
|3. Elongation at break MD & CD, %||ISO 9073.3||200|
|4. Steadiness to UV irradiation, %, no less after 500 hours (for UV stabilized materials)||ASTM D4355||45|
|5. Hydrophilic properties of material with hydrophilic additive. - liquid transmission time, s, max||EN ISO 9073.8||5||7||15||20||25||30||30||35||40|
|6. Water absorption for material with hydrophilic additive, %, not less||ISO 9073- 6:2000||600|
|7. Breathability, L/dm2 per min at 200 Pa, no less||ISO 9073- 15:2007||1800||1500||1200||900||600||400||300||----||----|
Applications for Non-Woven Hydrobonded Fabric
This hydro bonded material has a very wide application in industry, construction, medicine, and in everyday life.
- TEXTILE INDUSTRY - thermal insulation of overclothes, as packing material for manufacturing home textile products.
- FILTRATION - for filters and filtration systems used in liquid and dehydrated medium.
- AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY - heat-insulation and noise insulation, basis for carpet rolls, automobile protecting cover.
- FURNITURE INDUSTRY - for covering surfaces, insulation protection, covering the bottom and rear walls of the mattresses, to protect the spring unit, to strengthen the seams, as the dividing layer, etc.
- OTHER INDUSTRY - materials for wiping of industrial purpose.
- GEOTEXTILE – for landscape works, for construction of roads, railways, tunnels, pipelines, hydraulic structures, bridges, grounds for keeping rubbish.
- BUILDING - as absorption layer in water-proof films, as packing material for parquet flooring.
- MEDICINE – surgical headdresses, surgical boots, surgical shirts, surgical trousers, surgical jackets, dressing gowns, disposable bedding like pillowcases, bed-sheets and draw-sheets, spirituous napkins, surgical face masks.
- HYGIENE – towels, wet and dry wipes, cosmetic masks, back and absorbent layers of hygienic products for women and baby pants.
- PACKING - as water-saturating and water-holding interlaying layer in frozen-food containers, for packing all kinds of products of all branches of industry.